Daylight Saving starts Sunday 24th September 2017. Put your Clocks forward ONE HOUR at 2 am
The Pohangina Ashhurst Community Trust is committed to nurturing the physical, spiritual, emotional and relational wellbeing, of all those in the Ashhurst and Pohangina Valley community through the following charitable purposes.
• furthering the education and enhancing the quality of life of children and their families, and
• enhancing the quality of life of the elderly and those in need, and
• assisting in the alleviation of poverty.
The Pohangina Ashhurst Community Trust will, in seeking to fulfill its purpose, undertake the following activities:
• establishing, promoting and carrying out community based programmes for children and their families, the elderly, those in need,
• establishing, promoting and carrying out school based programmes for primary and intermediate age children,
• preparing and training staff and volunteers from the community to take part in leadership and delivery of community based and school based programmes,
• encouraging and resourcing families and providing pastoral care and support to these families,
• designing and creating, publishing and distributing resources of all kinds for its own programmes,
• carrying out other activities which will further its charitable purpose.